Stop right now and pinch yourself because just when you thought the Royal Wedding Mania had reached its peak, Mel B revealed not only are The Spice Girls all invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding... they'll be performing.
No, you're not dreaming.
Appearing on US talk show, "The Real", Mel B had looked slightly flustered and even a bit nervous, when one of talk show hosts asked if she knew anyone who would be going to the Royal Wedding.
She nods briskly when asked if she's going, confirming that she and all of the Spice Girls received an invite.
"I don't know if I should have said that," she says.
"Why am I so honest?"
Once the cat was out of the bag, there was no way the questioning was going to stop.
Watch the video above to see her reluctant confirmation that the Spice Girls are performing at the reception for the Royal Wedding.
"Let's not talk about it anymore; lets pretend I never said that," she urges the Real hosts after giving up and throwing her palm cards in the air.
It was reported earlier this month that a Spice Girls reunion was on the cards, as Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Geri Horner and Melanie Chisholm met up for "top secret" discussions about a 2018 reunion.
It marked the first time in six years all five Spice Girls have been together in the same room.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019