Stop right now and pinch yourself because just when you thought the Royal Wedding Mania had reached its peak, Mel B revealed not only are The Spice Girls all invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding... they'll be performing.
No, you're not dreaming.
Appearing on US talk show, "The Real", Mel B had looked slightly flustered and even a bit nervous, when one of talk show hosts asked if she knew anyone who would be going to the Royal Wedding.
She nods briskly when asked if she's going, confirming that she and all of the Spice Girls received an invite.
"I don't know if I should have said that," she says.
"Why am I so honest?"
Once the cat was out of the bag, there was no way the questioning was going to stop.
Watch the video above to see her reluctant confirmation that the Spice Girls are performing at the reception for the Royal Wedding.
"Let's not talk about it anymore; lets pretend I never said that," she urges the Real hosts after giving up and throwing her palm cards in the air.
It was reported earlier this month that a Spice Girls reunion was on the cards, as Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Geri Horner and Melanie Chisholm met up for "top secret" discussions about a 2018 reunion.
It marked the first time in six years all five Spice Girls have been together in the same room.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019