It wouldn't be a royal wedding without a carriage ride!
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot overnight, and they celebrated with the world!
Riding through the streets of Windsor, the newlyweds couldn't have looked more in love as they waved at onlookers.
The carriage procession has become somewhat of a tradition at royal weddings, with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan also taking the time to parade the streets of Windsor following their nuptials back in May.
On Friday, Eugenie and Jack took a slightly shorter route than the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but they stuck to tradition all the same!
Keep scrolling for all the best moments from the carriage procession.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021