It wouldn't be a royal wedding without a carriage ride!
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot overnight, and they celebrated with the world!
Riding through the streets of Windsor, the newlyweds couldn't have looked more in love as they waved at onlookers.
The carriage procession has become somewhat of a tradition at royal weddings, with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan also taking the time to parade the streets of Windsor following their nuptials back in May.
On Friday, Eugenie and Jack took a slightly shorter route than the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but they stuck to tradition all the same!
Keep scrolling for all the best moments from the carriage procession.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020