It wouldn't be a royal wedding without a carriage ride!
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot overnight, and they celebrated with the world!
Riding through the streets of Windsor, the newlyweds couldn't have looked more in love as they waved at onlookers.
The carriage procession has become somewhat of a tradition at royal weddings, with Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan also taking the time to parade the streets of Windsor following their nuptials back in May.
On Friday, Eugenie and Jack took a slightly shorter route than the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but they stuck to tradition all the same!
Keep scrolling for all the best moments from the carriage procession.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020