Princess Eugenie has given birth to her first child, a baby boy.
Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank were thrilled to welcome their brand-new baby, with the exciting news confirmed by Buckingham Palace today in an Instagram post.
Despite preparing to becoming a first-time mum, Princess Eugenie has kept herself very busy.
Over Christmas, she got out and about to give back to those in need.
In images later posted by the Salvation Army, Eugenie was seen giving gifts to residents of a safe house in London back in December.
In another update shortly before Christmas, she and her charity co-founder Julia de Boinville posted a candid video of themselves wishing their followers of the Anti Slavery Collective a happy festive season.
"We are so proud of all the work that's been done in the anti-slavery movement this year and look forward to what 2021 has to bring," the caption read.
As for where their home base will be as they navigate life with a newborn, the couple recently relocated from Frogmore Cottage in Windsor - which was lent to them by Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan - to Eugenie's parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's Royal Lodge in Windsor.
Being under the one roof as her parents will no doubt provide much needed around-the-clock support with the baby, too.
Eugenie is now embarking on a very special adventure with her husband, and the pair are no doubt stronger than ever as they do it.
After marrying in October 2018, the couple have gone from strength to strength, with Jack moulding into the family seamlessly. That's why we're all the more excited to see these two embark on their parenting journey together.
Congratulations to the royal couple!
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020