Princess Eugenie has given birth to her first child, a baby boy.
Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank were thrilled to welcome their brand-new baby, with the exciting news confirmed by Buckingham Palace today in an Instagram post.
Despite preparing to becoming a first-time mum, Princess Eugenie has kept herself very busy.
Over Christmas, she got out and about to give back to those in need.
In images later posted by the Salvation Army, Eugenie was seen giving gifts to residents of a safe house in London back in December.
In another update shortly before Christmas, she and her charity co-founder Julia de Boinville posted a candid video of themselves wishing their followers of the Anti Slavery Collective a happy festive season.
"We are so proud of all the work that's been done in the anti-slavery movement this year and look forward to what 2021 has to bring," the caption read.
As for where their home base will be as they navigate life with a newborn, the couple recently relocated from Frogmore Cottage in Windsor - which was lent to them by Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan - to Eugenie's parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's Royal Lodge in Windsor.
Being under the one roof as her parents will no doubt provide much needed around-the-clock support with the baby, too.
Eugenie is now embarking on a very special adventure with her husband, and the pair are no doubt stronger than ever as they do it.
After marrying in October 2018, the couple have gone from strength to strength, with Jack moulding into the family seamlessly. That's why we're all the more excited to see these two embark on their parenting journey together.
Congratulations to the royal couple!
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021