Just when we thought we weren't getting any new photos for Princess Charlotte's third birthday, Kensington Palace have surprised us all!
On Saturday evening at midnight UK time, the palace released two breathtaking new photos to celebrate Charlotte's birthday and Prince Louis' recent arrival.
Once again, talented shutterbug and new mother-of-three Duchess Catherine captured the tender moment between big sister Charlotte and her baby brother at Kensington Palace on Charlotte's May 2nd birthday last week.In the first snap, Charlotte gently cradles Louis as she lovingly places a kiss on his forehead - a strong brother-sister bond no doubt already in the making.
The three-year-old looks picture-perfect with her brunette locks tied back in a ponytail and a clip, rocking a navy dress and cardigan combo.
In the second photo, little Louis is propped up on the couch in a crisp white knitted jumper and pants, alert and looking into the distance.
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share two photographs of Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, taken by The Duchess at Kensington Palace. This image was taken on 2nd May, on Princess Charlotte's third Birthday," the statement said.
It concluded: "The Duke and Duchess would like to thank members of the public for their kind messages following the birth of Prince Louis, and for Princess Charlotte's third birthday."
Many royal watchers would notice just how similar these photos are to the portraits Kate captured a month after Charlotte's birth in 2015, which show big brother George giving his little sister a sweet kiss.
Now, three years later Charlotte gets to recreate the sweet moment - this time as the role of older sibling.
Sadly, the Cambridge's oldest child Prince George was absent from these particular photos but we have no doubt we'll get to see him take a starring role in uncle Harry's upcoming wedding to Meghan Markle this month.
While Prince Louis is too young for the event and will be most likely be left at home, the next glimpse we'll catch of the tiny royal should be at his christening.
The palace are yet to announce the date but it should be happening in the coming months!
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019