In the wake of Princess Eugenie's big royal wedding, it looks like Princess Beatrice is enjoying a blossoming romance with a brand-new beau.
And it appears Princess Beatrice is positively smitten, having reportedly already introduced him to her parents!
While not too much is known about Beatrice's new partner, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, there are a few reported details doing the rounds...
According to British publication The Sun, Edoardo, 34, is divorced and has one son, named Wolfie, who is two years old.
He works as a property developer, and is reportedly a multi-millionaire, owning a property consultancy company specialising in finding and developing multi-million dollar homes.
He has been dating Beatrice for around two months with the pair having been on a string of dates including a holiday together.
A friend of the Princess told The Sun that things were moving fast between the pair with Mozzi already being introduced to her parents, Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew.
"Things are moving very quickly and it wouldn't surprise anyone if they got engaged within a short period of time," the source said.
Beatrice is believed to have started dating Mozzi shortly before her sister Eugenie's wedding and met through a mutual friend.
"Beatrice and Edo have the same circle of friends and were introduced through a mutual friend," they explained.
"They hit it off instantly and have a real laugh together."
WATCH: Princess Beatrice's speech at Eugenie's royal wedding. Story continues after video...
The blossoming new relationship comes after Beatrice's ten-year relationship with former boyfriend Dave Clarke, which ended in 2016.
Clarke got engaged to New York advertising executive Lynn Anderson after 10 months, whom he married earlier this year.
But Beatrice didn't seem to be fazed by the news. In fact, the Daily Mail said the Queen's granddaughter was "super happy" for the couple and that they had parted ways on good terms.
But he wasn't always on good terms with the rest of the royal family.
In 2015, while the couple were still together, a source told The Mail On Sunday Bea's older cousin Prince William had never been too fond of Clarke, despite introducing them back in the day when the lads attended St Andrews University in Scotland together.
"William isn't a huge fan of Dave. It's fair to say that if Beatrice had asked the Queen for permission to marry Dave, and she in turn asked William privately for his view, she may not have been given a glowing report," the insider explained.
Before Dave and Edoardo, Beatrice dated Paolo Liuzzo - he was her first love whom she met when she was 17. According to the Daily Telegraph, Liuzzo was charged with cocaine possession in 2009.
With the above former suitors in mind, it seems that the divorced father-of-one Edoardo is a much better suitor for the 30-year-old Princess!
And now, it looks like Beatrice mightn't be far off a wedding of her own, with the Princess's close friends reportedly speculating that the pair will be married before long.
"They could even be tying the knot in 2019 — it's already been discussed by her friends," the source told Daily Mail.
And while being introduced into the royal fold might be an intimidating feat for some, Edoardo isn't a stranger to conversing with high-society - he is the stepson of former British Prime Minister David Cameron's late friend Christopher Shale.
Christopher sadly died of natural causes at Glastonbury festival in 2011.
Having already met the parents, it certainly seems like Beatrice is serious about her new beau. And with 2018 truly spoiling us in the royal wedding department, we'll keep our fingers crossed 2019 also delivers - the signs are looking good!
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Charles shakes hands with trees after he plants them to 'wish them well'
Now To LoveNov 08, 2019