When you’re gonna be king one day, it pays to be flexible!
Prince William just showed off his royal form in a rather different way, displaying his best yoga moves while he was warming up for his charity match at the 2016 Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot.
And while jeans definitely aren’t usually recommended attire for aspiring yogis, they’re the same pair William later wore when riding in the polo match, so we guess it makes sense.
Still, the onlookers weren’t quite used to seeing His Royal Highness with attire that was quite so form fitting!
The young royal also sported a blue chambray button up shirt and black socks for the exercise.
With it heading into summer over in England, we bet Wills would have been pretty hot in that outfit... in more ways than one!
And while Prince Harry later joined his brother on the field for the sport, he was not present during the impromptu stretch session.
It was reported that when Catherine Duchess of Cambridge was pregnant, she took up prenatal yoga and continued the exercise after Prince George was born. Maybe she gave her 33-year-old husband a few pointers?
Princes William and Harry, 31, will be competing in a series of charity polo matches through the summer months in England to raise money for 17 different charity organisations they support.
The royal brothers adore playing polo and are always happy to lend their mallets to high-profile charity tournaments to raise money for worthy causes.
The princes' office announced on Friday that the duo have raised a combined $13.9 million by playing polo for charity since 2007.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020