Prince George and Princess Charlotte are already developing their own distinct personalities, according to their proud dad Prince William!
The 33-year-old royal gushed about his darling family during a recent visit to St. John’s College at Cambridge University, where he had the honour of opening a new archive centre. There, he talked to Professor Christopher Dobson, who told reporters afterwards that he and William had discussed the children.
“We talked a little bit about the children and he did make a couple of comments about their different temperaments,” he told media outlets.
“He said George is very lively and Charlotte is very lady-like. He said they were both delightful of course.”
The royal siblings are sure to be delighted with the present their father received for them too, as William didn’t leave the college empty-handed!
Professor Dobson told reporters he gave William a copy of the children’s book Fitz and Will the Cambridge Cats, about two cats that sneak into a graduation ceremony at the college, as a present for little George and Charlotte.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019