There's no denying being thrown a surprise party by your close friends and family is a huge shock in itself.
But if said party was not only attended by Prince William and Duchess Catherine, but organised by the royal couple themselves? Well... we'd need a few minutes to compose ourselves.
While Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan take Australia by storm, Wills and Kate are keeping themselves very busy in London, hosting a surprise engagement at their home in Kensington Palace for some very unsuspecting people.
The couple hosted a reception for the finalists of BBC Radio One's Teen Hero Awards, where teenagers Lily Rice, Junior Frood and Siena Castellon were welcomed into their home, according to Hello!.
The threesome were crowned the Teen Heroes of 2018, and they couldn't have said nicer things about the royal couple.
"It was such an honour and privilege to meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Kensington Palace. They were both genuinely interested in my website," said Siena, aged 16 who was recognised for her work in supporting students with autism and learning difficulties.
The student herself also told Hello! about Kate's interest in addressing autism stereotypes, saying she was "Saddened to hear about the severity of the disability-related bullying I have experienced," she explained.
The BBC Radio Teen Awards will be presented on Sunday to celebrate the brave, selfless and inspiring achievements of young people.
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019