Prince William and Duchess Kate couldn't have looked more in love as they watched the thrilling men's final at Wimbledon on Sunday.
Just days after their third child, Prince Louis' christening, the royal duo stepped out, sans children, as Novak Djokovic took on Kevin Anderson in the tennis championships.
The keen sport fans were in high spirits as they sat in the Royal Box alongside Prime Minister Theresa May.
The Duchess of Cambridge's sunny disposition was reflected in her gorgeous canary yellow Dolce & Gabbana dress, which boasted mid-length silhouette and fluted sleeve detail. The 36-year-old's signature blow-dry was as bouncy and glossy as ever.
The Duchess was also spotted sporting an interesting accessory, a forest green and purple bow pinned to her dress below her left shoulder. The brooch has a special significance to Kate, who is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, an honour passed on to her by The Queen.
It's a role Kate takes very seriously - and seemingly great pleasure in - and it shows as she proudly wears the brooch every time she attends the tennis tournament.
The bow is worn by all female members of the club, while male members often wear a tie in the same colours.
Despite welcoming a new born to their young family just 12 weeks ago, Kate and William appeared very relaxed.
The couple clearly enjoyed themselves as they chatted and laughed throughout the match, which saw Djokovic beat out Anderson in straight sets.
Kate, who is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, was pictured tossing her perfect waves back in the air as she chuckled heartily at something her husband said.
Prince William also stepped up the style stakes for the prestigious event. He looked dashing in a faint tartan print grey suit and navy-blue tie, and navy pants.
This was the Duchess' second day in a row at the tennis tournament. On Saturday, she was joined by her sister-in-law the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, for the women's singles final.
The Duchess' day out was their first solo engagement together without their partners, and it was a great opportunity for royal watchers to observe their close bond.
The stylish royals stunned in beautifully coordinated outfits of blue and white, Meghan in stripes and Kate in polka dots.
Meghan wore a striped button-down shirt with white wide-leg trousers, both by Ralph Lauren, and paired the look with a wide-brim Panama hat, while Kate wore a a summery white and navy spotted dress which was cinched in at the waist.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019