Prince William and Duchess Kate couldn't have looked more in love as they watched the thrilling men's final at Wimbledon on Sunday.
Just days after their third child, Prince Louis' christening, the royal duo stepped out, sans children, as Novak Djokovic took on Kevin Anderson in the tennis championships.
The keen sport fans were in high spirits as they sat in the Royal Box alongside Prime Minister Theresa May.
The Duchess of Cambridge's sunny disposition was reflected in her gorgeous canary yellow Dolce & Gabbana dress, which boasted mid-length silhouette and fluted sleeve detail. The 36-year-old's signature blow-dry was as bouncy and glossy as ever.
The Duchess was also spotted sporting an interesting accessory, a forest green and purple bow pinned to her dress below her left shoulder. The brooch has a special significance to Kate, who is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, an honour passed on to her by The Queen.
It's a role Kate takes very seriously - and seemingly great pleasure in - and it shows as she proudly wears the brooch every time she attends the tennis tournament.
The bow is worn by all female members of the club, while male members often wear a tie in the same colours.
Despite welcoming a new born to their young family just 12 weeks ago, Kate and William appeared very relaxed.
The couple clearly enjoyed themselves as they chatted and laughed throughout the match, which saw Djokovic beat out Anderson in straight sets.
Kate, who is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, was pictured tossing her perfect waves back in the air as she chuckled heartily at something her husband said.
Prince William also stepped up the style stakes for the prestigious event. He looked dashing in a faint tartan print grey suit and navy-blue tie, and navy pants.
This was the Duchess' second day in a row at the tennis tournament. On Saturday, she was joined by her sister-in-law the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, for the women's singles final.
The Duchess' day out was their first solo engagement together without their partners, and it was a great opportunity for royal watchers to observe their close bond.
The stylish royals stunned in beautifully coordinated outfits of blue and white, Meghan in stripes and Kate in polka dots.
Meghan wore a striped button-down shirt with white wide-leg trousers, both by Ralph Lauren, and paired the look with a wide-brim Panama hat, while Kate wore a a summery white and navy spotted dress which was cinched in at the waist.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020