Since his birth, we've all been waiting for our next glimpse of Prince Louis. Where is he and when will we see him again?
On April 23, two months ago, another heir to the British Royal throne was born: Prince William and Duchess Catherine's son, Prince Louis.
Today, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced all the details for their third child's christening and initiation into the Church of England.
The next time we see the little Prince will be on July 9, the day of his christening and another very important date for the Royal family.
July the 9th, 2018- the day of Prince Louis' christening, will also mark the anniversary of the Queen and Prince Philip's engagement in 1947, exactly 71 years earlier.
The great-grandparents of Prince Louis had been been engaged for at least a year before it was publicly announced.
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip met and fell in love eight years before they were engaged, when the Queen was just 13.
A tweet from the official Kensington Palace Twitter account revealed all the details for the special day.
It read: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to announce that the christening of Prince Louis will take place on Monday 9th July at The Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, London.
"Prince Louis will be christened by The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby."
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019