Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, you are welcome.
The royal couple have posted a special shout out to New Zealand on Kensington Palace's instagram account thanking the nation for a "most wonderful last week" of their tour of Australia, the Pacific and New Zealand.
The post shows a rather sweet image of the Duchess standing dwarfed by surrounding trees in Redwood forest in Rotorua, which is where they spent the final part of their tour on Wednesday, 31 October.
Their post reads, "A message from The Duke and Duchess of Sussex: "Thank you New Zealand for the most wonderful last week of our tour. It has been a privilege to meet so many friendly Kiwis."
The royal couple also pay tribute to the other nations they visited, ending the post with the words of New Zealand suffragette Kate Sheppard:
"Australia, Fiji, Tonga and NZ - we leave feeling inspired and reminded of how every single one of us can make a difference." 'The rain that refreshes the parched ground, is made up of single drops' - Kate Sheppard."
It would confidently be said that the couple would be very welcome back. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan charmed the New Zealand public with their warmth and generosity.
With their earnest attempts at te reo, Prince Harry's words of encouragement to the little boy who had lost his mother, Meghan's rousing speech praising New Zealand for our progressive suffragette movement, the time they spent speaking to the crowds who gathered to meet them their walkabouts in Wellington, the hugs they shared with small children - they were a pleasure to host.
They came, they saw, they charmed us all.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am