It really is a matter of time for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The pair certainly have royal punters on the edge of their seat, as we all await that official confirmation from the Palace that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged.
Given how huge 2017 has been for the British Royal Family, it seems the palace are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to share the news.
The Mail on Sunday has reported that Prince Harry’s aides have been told to start planning the royal wedding.
"Senior members of the Royal Family are understood to have been asked to look at their diaries to shortlist a series of suitable weekends next year – the clearest sign yet that an engagement announcement is imminent."
According to royal watchers, it is unlikely any official announcement will be happening until after the celebrations for Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip's 70th wedding anniversary on November 20.
As for the big day, The Mail says don't expect a wedding anytime soon with royal nuptials out of the question until Prince William and Kate’s third child is born.
The fevered wedding update comes off the back of Prince Harry taking his "unofficial" fiance Meghan Markle to meet with his grandmother Queen Elizabeth.
Prince Harry and his Suits starlet girlfriend reportedly travelled to Buckingham Palace in a car with blacked-out windows.
The couple visited Her Majesty in a private sitting room, with the trio having an informal tea.
The Mail* explained the catch-up was "informal" and organised to "settle any nerves Meghan might have felt."
"It is the Queen’s favourite part of the day and she loves it when her grandchildren are able to join her. She normally sits for half an hour eating from a selection of sandwiches, fruit or plain scones and cake," Richard Kay shared with the Daily Mail.
Before adding: "The Queen spent almost an hour with her grandson and the Los Angeles-born Meghan. Insiders say that Harry had spoken to his grandmother during the summer at Balmoral asking to introduce Meghan."
In the best "we're not saying yes but you can read inbetween the lines" statement, Kensington Palace simply said, "[they've] refrained from commenting on all previous stories about Prince Harry introducing Meghan Markle to members of the Royal Family."
When the time does come for Prince Harry, 33, and Meghan Markle, 36, to become man and wife, it's expected they'll have a civil marriage ceremony instead of a religious one.
Harry would be following in the footsteps of his father Prince Charles when he tied the knot for the second time with Duchess Camilla back in 2005.
With Meghan quitting Suits, the Hollywood star will be throwing her time behind her charitable efforts.
Meghan, who recently made her first public appearance with Prince Harry at the Toronto Invictus Games, is filming her final scenes on Suits.
With the actress reportedly quitting the hit legal drama, it's clear the "next step" is coming.
On her part, Meghan looks at the entire thing rather simply, telling Vanity Fair, "We’re two people who are really happy and in love.
"We were very quietly dating for about six months before it became news, and I was working during that whole time, and the only thing that changed was people’s perception. Nothing about me changed."
Adding in the exclusive Vanity Fair cover story, "I’m still the same person that I am, and I’ve never defined myself by my relationship.”
Despite the intense interest and scrutiny, Meghan is very happy.
“We’re a couple. We’re in love. I’m sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time."
"This is for us. It’s part of what makes it so special, that it’s just ours. But we’re happy. Personally, I love a great love story."
We do too... So, bring on that royal engagement announcement!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019