The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are among the most followed couples in the world, so it comes as no surprise that when it comes to their security, they have secret code names.
To their bodyguards, the royal couple is not known as "Harry and Meghan" but there is some obvious logic to the names they've been assigned.
According to The Sun, the pair are referred to by their royal initials: "DS" - standing for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
And those initials stand for... wait for it... "David Stevens" and "Davina Scott".
With the world's media waiting to capture the couple's every move, a royal source revealed to the Daily Star that it is "far too risky" to call the Duke and Duchess by their actual names.
"If anyone got hold of a phone belonging to a royal aide or security team member, they won't find Harry Windsor and Meghan's names in it," they said.
They aren't the only royals to have their own code names either.
Prince William and Duchess Catherine go by the pseudonyms Danny Collins and Daphne Clark.
While it might be hard to think of William as a Danny or Catherine as a Daphne, their initials again give it away - "DC" - standing for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Apparently the code names are changed, though, to ensure maximum security, so it's unlikely we're going to overhear snippets of conversation among the bodyguards about a David or a Davina when the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive on our shores next month.
But we'll be keeping an ear out just in case!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019