Talk about being charming!
Prince Harry was spotted dropping off his girlfriend at London's Heathrow airport on Sunday.
The royal and Meghan Markle had spent a loved-up week together, following Harry's royal tour of the Caribbean.
The former military man knew exactly how to cap it off, giving the actress a romantic send off. Onlookers saw the pair were surrounded by a group of officers as Harry walked beside the 35-year-old, accompanying her to the gate, as she prepared to return to her home in Toronto.
The duo already have their couple fashion down pat, with airport goers noticing they both were rocking wooly coats and beanies.
The send off comes right after the couple's whirlwind week in London.
Meghan and Harry embarked on many couple milestones including the very coveted moment of buying your very first Christmas tree together.
Last week, the pair dropped by the very luxe Pines and Needles, in London's Battersea Park, before deciding to get a 6ft-tall, non-drop, Nordmann Fir. tree.
The store's owner, Sam Lyle, revealed that the fifth-in-line-to-the-throne picked up the bill, paying a modest $96.
"We have looked after some of Britain's highest profile names for nearly 20 years but you could have heard a pin drop – or a needle – when Prince Harry and Meghan walked into the store," Sam told the UK's Telegraph.
"They were completely charming together and blissfully unaware that our jaws had hit the floor.”
The only thing that could top the metaphorical star on top of the Christmas tree... The world finally got to see Prince Harry and Meghan Markle together!
The very first photos of the loved up duo were published by UK publication The Sun, who obtained the exclusive first images, which showed the pair enjoying a romantic date night at the theatre in central London.
"They want to do as many normal things as possible, like any young couple," a friend said about the pair, who've been dating for five months.
It was confirmed that Prince George's uncle took his actress love to a viewing of Curious Incident at the Gielgud Theatre. After the show, they braved the winter's night for a stroll around the area to look at the Christmas lights.
This isn't the first time the 32-year-old has taken his girlfriend to the theatre. It's understood the couple previously enjoyed a viewing of The Lion King on the West End.
With Christmas only days away, it is unlikely that Meghan will spend the day with Harry's side of the family at the Queen's Sandringham estate.
Duchess Catherine, who dated Prince William for many years before their wedding, only made her first appearance at the royal Christmas celebration in 2011 after she officially became Will's wife.
Royal expert, Ingrid Seward explained to the Daily Mail, "Sandringham is only close family and occasionally very close friends."
Adding, "It is not a moment to bring girlfriends. It would be too stressful."
That doesn't mean Meghan can't join in for some post Christmas celebrations.
Ingrid explains that it is completely in the realm of possibility for William and Catherine to invite the Californian native to their Boxing Day celebrations in Norfolk at their Anmer Hall home.
"Kate and William might invite her. It depends if they have got room. It is family first but there is no reason for them not to invite her."
One thing is certain, things are getting very serious between Meghan and Harry.
The 32-year-old has made it very clear that he wanted to find love and it seems like the pretty brunette is the perfect fit.
One insider chatted to E! News, saying, "Harry is more serious [about Meghan] then he ever has been about a woman before."
It's been widely reported that the Suits star has already met Harry's big brother Wills, wife Kate and their two kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
By the looks of the way things are heading, Pippa Middleton's wedding won't be the only time the royal cuties will be a page boy and flower girl.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019