It's almost time!
Pippa Middleton is set to give birth to her first baby any day now and, in her latest column for England's Waitrose Kitchen magazine, the 35-year-old admitted "reality is finally kicking in" ahead of her due date.
"As the final month nears and the bump grows prouder each day, movement is certainly getting more awkward. The transformations to my body that are taking place as it prepares for childbirth have meant that the sound sleeps and the baby bubble effect have gone.
"Reality is finally kicking in. Perhaps this is the body's way of making sure that you get in tune with what lies ahead," Pippa wrote.
"With this in mind, a few things have proven invaluable in keeping me feeling more supple and also clear-headed in preparation for the next phase — birth and beyond.
"These include stretching, meditating, and walking," Kate Middleton's younger sister continued.
"Without those three things I would certainly not feel as good as I do right now, and I hope they will continue to keep me sane and leveled for the months and years ahead."
Pippa previously revealed she's expecting her first baby with husband James Matthews, 43, back in early June. Since Pippa's famous older sister, Kate, is a mum-of-three herself, Mrs. Matthews has reportedly been turning to the Duchess of Cambridge, 36, for lots of motherhood advice.
"They confide in each other about everything," a source told Life & Style. "When they were younger they'd always share stories about boys and school life. Now they're sharing pregnancy stories!"
"[Kate's] been giving Pippa lots of tips on what's to come and helping her with the nursery. She's also given Pippa some of Prince George and Princess Charlotte's hand-me-downs but is obviously keeping some for Prince Louis.
"Kate and Pippa have had so much fun shopping online for baby clothes and accessories!" the insider added.
We can't wait to meet Pippa and James' bundle of joy soon!
Via our sister site Closer.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020