It's almost time!
Pippa Middleton is set to give birth to her first baby any day now and, in her latest column for England's Waitrose Kitchen magazine, the 35-year-old admitted "reality is finally kicking in" ahead of her due date.
"As the final month nears and the bump grows prouder each day, movement is certainly getting more awkward. The transformations to my body that are taking place as it prepares for childbirth have meant that the sound sleeps and the baby bubble effect have gone.
"Reality is finally kicking in. Perhaps this is the body's way of making sure that you get in tune with what lies ahead," Pippa wrote.
"With this in mind, a few things have proven invaluable in keeping me feeling more supple and also clear-headed in preparation for the next phase — birth and beyond.
"These include stretching, meditating, and walking," Kate Middleton's younger sister continued.
"Without those three things I would certainly not feel as good as I do right now, and I hope they will continue to keep me sane and leveled for the months and years ahead."
Pippa previously revealed she's expecting her first baby with husband James Matthews, 43, back in early June. Since Pippa's famous older sister, Kate, is a mum-of-three herself, Mrs. Matthews has reportedly been turning to the Duchess of Cambridge, 36, for lots of motherhood advice.
"They confide in each other about everything," a source told Life & Style. "When they were younger they'd always share stories about boys and school life. Now they're sharing pregnancy stories!"
"[Kate's] been giving Pippa lots of tips on what's to come and helping her with the nursery. She's also given Pippa some of Prince George and Princess Charlotte's hand-me-downs but is obviously keeping some for Prince Louis.
"Kate and Pippa have had so much fun shopping online for baby clothes and accessories!" the insider added.
We can't wait to meet Pippa and James' bundle of joy soon!
Via our sister site Closer.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and Woman’s Day!
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesDec 07, 2019
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayDec 07, 2019
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 07, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019