The venue has been booked, the date has been set and we now only have to wait another five months to watch Pippa Middleton and her fiancé James Matthews tie the knot!
The younger sister of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, will be wed at St Marks’ Church, with the reception held at the Middleton’s Bucklebury family home, just a little more than 10km away.
According to Hello! magazine, the ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 20, and even though the guest list is still yet to be confirmed, Prince George is pegged to play pageboy on the day, while Princess Charlotte is tipped to be the happy couple’s flower girl.
Altogether now: Awwww!
The brunette beauty’s father will reprise his role of walking his daughter down the aisle, but this time, the aisle will be much shorter than that of the Duchess of Cambridge’s highly publicised wedding!
The 33-year-old’s demure wedding plans are believed to feature an aisle decked out with beautiful spring blooms, including daffodils and tulips.
As previously reported by Woman’s Day , apparently 150 guests will witness the union of the bride-to-be and her hedge fund-manager beau.
“There’s been a lot of speculation that Pippa would get married at her fiancé’s hunting lodge in Scotland or have a massive bash in London,” a source tells The Sun.
“But she’s a traditional girl and just wanted to get married at home."
We're counting down the days!
WATCH Pippa and James’ engagement announcement!
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019