She's had plenty of experience walking the red carpet during her career as an actress, but her appearance at the London premiere of The Lion King on Sunday will mark Duchess Meghan's first red carpet for a film premiere as a member of the royal family.
When the announcement was made last week that the Duke of Sussex would be attending the star-studded event, talk turned to whether he'd be joined by Meghan - who is currently on maternity leave - and now Buckingham Palace has confirmed the Duchess will indeed be in attendance.
According to a tweet by royal commentator Omid Scobie: "Buckingham Palace confirm that Duchess Meghan will be joining Harry on the carpet for the #LionKing premiere this Sunday.
"And yes, @Beyonce's people tell me that she will be attending. Expect the internet to break down."
That's right, music royalty will also likely to be in attendance at the European premiere at London's West End, and the internet couldn't be more excited to witness a potential interaction between two.
Beyoncé voices Nala in the live-action remake of The Lion King, and attended the Hollywood premiere on Tuesday with her daughter Blue Ivy, 7.
But what makes the potential interaction even more significant is the fact the Beyoncé has paid tribute to Meghan multiple times, from including a portrait of the Duchess in her acceptance video at the BRIT awards in February and congratulating her on her pregnancy, to acknowledging Meghan on her website in honour of Black History Month.
"Meghan brought many Black traditions to her Royal Wedding, including a Chicago-based Black pastor, an amazing gospel choir, and a young Black cellist," Beyoncé wrote on her website.
"At the wedding her culture was front and centre, and she and Prince Harry have continued to push the race relations dialogue forward both near and far."
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's appearance will also be an adorable throwback to one of their earliest dates together in 2016, which was not only also at London's West End, but they had in fact gone to see the stage production of The Lion King – talk about romantic.
At the premiere the royal couple are set to meet the cast and crew before the viewing as well as meeting representatives from organisations doing ground-breaking work in the areas of conservation and the environment.
The premiere will tie in with Disney's Protect the Pride initiative, which according to The Telegraph has already seen them donate US$1.5 million (NZD $2.2 million) to the Lion Recovery Fun and its partners, with Buckingham Palace revealing the Royal Foundation will also be supporting the fund.
The royal couple's outing will come just days after Meghan stepped out with two-month-old Archie for his first public outing to cheer on his father, and his uncle Prince William as they competed in a charity polo match.
Joined by his aunt the Duchess of Cambridge and his three cousins, Prince George, who will be 6 next week, Princess Charlotte, 4, and Prince Louis, 1, it also marked the first time the young royal has been spotted with his cousins.
While George and Charlotte let loose on the field, kicking around a football, Prince Louis tottered around with his mum and at one point cheekily stole his Kate's sunglasses and was spotted sticking out his tongue at his younger cousin.
Safe to say we're looking forward to seeing Archie mucking around with his royal cousins in the coming years!
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020