New reports have surfaced claiming Meghan Markle will not be signing on for the next series of Suits and it's being called the biggest engagement hint yet.
Meghan has been dating Prince Harry for a year now, and the world is watching her left hand with baited breath.
36-year-old Meghan is said to be filming her final scenes in the Canada next month.
A source spoke to the Daily Star and said Meghan knows she can't act and be a “full-time royal", but it's a sacrifice she is more than willing to make.
“She really enjoys her charity work with Unicef and will broaden out her charity commitments when she becomes a full-time royal,” the source said.
The other problem, of course, is that Suits is filmed in Canada and Prince Harry is all the way over in London Town. That kind of geographical distance would be tough on anyone, royals or not.
Keep in mind, it's not the first time we've heard these sort of rumors.
In February, the Daily Star reported Meghan approached her producers with the idea of writing her out of Suits.
Then in April we were all shocked when Meghan Markle announced that her lifestyle blog, The Tig, would no longer operate.
The site, which was launched in 2014 with the aim of sharing various aspects of Meghan’s life, cited Tignanello red wine as inspiration for the title.
The homepage still contains a goodbye letter from the soon to be princess.
"After close to three beautiful years on this adventure with you, it's time to say goodbye to The Tig. What began as a passion project (my little engine that could) evolved into an amazing community of inspiration, support, fun and frivolity."
"You've made my days brighter and filled this experience with so much joy. Keep finding those Tig moments of discovery, keep laughing and taking risks, and keep being "the change you wish to see in the world."
Everyone of these has been pegged as another engagement hint, but we know it's close. The same source told the Daily Star that the engagement would take place before Christmas.
As long as she is happy and we get another Royal wedding, we say, you do you girl.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019