No leprechauns were needed for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's adventure to Ireland.
On the second day of their trip to Dublin and their very first royal tour as a married couple, the newlyweds have been all smiles.
Day two saw the Duchess of Sussex give us two very distinct looks.
In the morning, with her hair in a sleek bun and dressed in her Roland Mouret grey pencil dress, she and Harry met with President Michael Higgins and his wife Sabina at their official residence.
But the meet and greet was taken over by the politician's two dogs Brod and Sioda.
In the afternoon, the former actress mixed things up by taking her hair out and rocking a tailored two-piece suit.
She and Harry explored Croke Park, before seeing national landmark the Book of Kells at Trinity College.
They capped of the afternoon by chatting with entrepreneurs in a workspace for start-ups called Dogpatch Labs.
Scroll through and check out all the photos from Day Two of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tour of Dublin!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
22 / 0
23 / 0
24 / 0
25 / 0
26 / 0
27 / 0
28 / 0
29 / 0
30 / 0
31 / 0
32 / 0
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019