The celebrity world certainly isn't shy of dynamic duos we love to look at and there's one iconic pairing we really revel in catching a glimpse of, especially given their joint appearances are few and far between.
We are of course speaking of the revered Duchesses Meghan and Catherine.
The royal sisters-in-law have been busy attending multiple events solo over the past few months, but that's set to change as it has been confirmed that the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex will step out together for an upcoming engagement next month.
On March 5, 2019, the Queen is set to host a reception to mark the 50th anniversary of Prince Charles' investiture.
Prince William and Kate along with Prince Harry and Meghan will all be in attendance, marking the first time they've all been seen together since stepping out in Sandringham on Christmas Day last year.
At the time, royal fanatics were quick to dissect the joint appearance between the two Duchesses and their spouses.
After attending a Christmas Day church service, the four young royals showed a united front as they happily walked together smiling at onlookers and receiving flowers.
But after Christmas came a slew of separate engagements over the first two months of 2019 - and no time to be had for catch ups between the Fab Four, it seemed.
Queen of chic Kate has had a busy month first attending the BAFTA Awards alongside Prince William.
Wearing a stunning white one-shoulder gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, the trendy royal was the image of glam.
Not long afterwards she wore a gorgeous pink Gucci dress to the annual 100 Women in Finance event - picture perfect!
Meanwhile pregnant Duchess Meghan has also been proving she can pull off almost any style - no matter how much her tummy grows!
While on her three-day royal tour of Morocco in February, Meghan stepped out in several different looks - and her gowns absolutely stole the show.
And now, as Prince Charles' exciting celebration approaches, we can only imagine how beautiful the two iconic Duchesses will be for the upcoming celebrations.
At the event, it is understood that Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will mingle with guests and see a display of the investiture regalia worn by Charles in 1969.
And it seems the royal grandfather has a knack for bringing the British royals together.
Late last year, Charles celebrated his 70th birthday in style with a reception hosted at Buckingham Palace.
Meghan and Kate both dressed up for the event, and while they weren't photographed together - we caught a glitzy glimpse of them arriving by car with their respective husbands.
We're hoping this time around we'll see the Duchesses full outfits, as well as their reunion!
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019