With Pippa Middleton's wedding to her financier beau James Matthews fast approaching next month, buzz is building over both the dress choice for the big day and the part her darling niece and nephew, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, will be playing in the highly anticipated extravaganza.
While the bride-to-be has yet to reveal any firm clues as to what gown she's chosen for the all important occasion, we do at least know that George and Charlotte will be taking on starring roles for the wedding!
Kensington Palace confirmed Monday that George, three, will join the bridal party as a page boy and Charlotte, who will have just turned two ahead of the big day, will be a bridesmaid.
Interestingly, Charlotte has been entrusted with the rather grown-up role of bridesmaid - no petal tossing for this young royal!
The young royal’s uncle, Prince Harry, will also be in attendance. Although, it remains unseen whether the 32-year-old has been gifted a plus-one for his long term girlfriend, Meghan Markle.
The wedding, set for May 20th at St Marks’s Church in Englefield, will be an intimate 150 guest affair with the reception expected to be held on the grounds of the Middleton Family’s Bucklebury home.
“There’s been a lot of speculation that Pippa would get married at her fiancé’s hunting lodge in Scotland or have a massive bash in London. But she’s a traditional girl and just wanted to get married at home,” a source told The Sun.
“Her mum has been very involved in all the wedding planning and she wants to show off their house to all their friends,” the insider goes on.
“Plus, how can you compete with Kate, who got married at Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace? This way, Pippa can keep it private and very personal.”
Not long now… All the very best with the final preparations, Pippa!
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019