Getting insight into the lives of the royals is always a treat, with any photograph, statement or gala event attended by the British family generating a frenzy of excitement among royal fans.
Now, we can rejoice at the news of an entire book set to be dedicated to one of the royal family's furry affiliates – Meghan Markle's dog Guy.
That's right, the Duchess's rescue beagle is getting his very own children's book named His Royal Dogness, Guy the Beagle: The Rebarkable True Story of Meghan Markle's Rescue Dog, and we couldn't be more excited.
The book, which will be released on November 20, will tell Guy's rags to riches story, from being lost in the woods in Kentucky to his adoption and migration to Britain where he moves in with the royal family.
Not unlike his adoptive mother, Guy must adapt to life as a royal, but his journey is not without some hiccups – at one point, he steals Prince Charles' Cornish Yarg sandwich!
It's not yet known whether Meghan and Harry's new pooch Oz, who they adopted last month, will feature in the story. Even so, it's nice to know the two pups are probably besties in real life.
Meghan adopted Guy back in 2015 from a dog rescue shelter in Toronto. She is a known dog-fan, with Prince Harry revealing that his new wife charmed the Queen's corgis in no time. In fact, they took to the Duchess more than Harry himself!
"I've spent the last 33 years being barked at; this one [Meghan] walks in, absolutely nothing ..." Harry told BBC.
Guy isn't the only royal pet to be immortalised in book-form. The corgis and Prince William and Kate's pup Lupo have also featured in their own kids books.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019