It's been quite a huge week for the Duchess of Sussex.
Not only has she faced an incredibly hectic schedule with travel on boats, planes and even a tram in front of tens of thousands of adoring fans, but of course Her Royal Highness is also pregnant.
So it was not entirely surprising that Kensington Palace have announced Duchess Meghan is scaling back her tour schedule a little.
"After a busy program, The Duke and Duchess have decided to cut back The Duchess's schedule slightly for the next couple of days, ahead of the final week and a half of the tour," a palace spokesperson stated.
The 37-year-old is apparently exhausted and in a very wise move decided to forgo an engagement on Fraser Island yesterday.
After a late night at the Invictus Games opening ceremony on Saturday, the Duchess opted to rest up at Admiralty House on Sunday morning while Harry attended the scheduled hand bike awards event solo.
According to the Daily Telegraph, Harry spoke about Meghan to some of the athletes in attendance, telling them that "being pregnant takes its toll" and his wife was "resting at home."
We're so glad Meghan has decided to scale back her public engagements. While we're sure Prince Harry will miss his partner in crime at certain events, it's important Meghan has time to rest and recover.
All the best, Meghan!
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020