When Duchess Meghan announced she was pregnant, the world rejoiced - but Duchess Catherine and her young brood might have been the most excited of all, it seems.
While attending an official engagement at Leicester University on Wednesday, November 28, Duchess Catherine got chatting to a couple of avid royal fans who had come to see her, and what she had to say to them had all of our hearts melting.
When asked if she was excited about the arrival of Meghan and Prince Harry's new baby, Kate animatedly replied: "Yeah, absolutely!" before adding: "It's such a special time to have little kiddies."
But it clearly isn't just Catherine who is super excited for the arrival of the little one - her three children are also eagerly awaiting a new cousin (and playmate, of course).
"A cousin for George, Charlotte and Louis as well! It's really, really special," she said.
The royal mum-of-three also got to talking about young Louis - a rarity and a blessing for royal fans the world over.
"Louis's getting bigger, I can't believe he's like seven months, he's getting to be a big boy," she gushed.
As for her other two kiddies? Kate couldn't forget them when discussing the excitement of Christmas time.
"They're getting excited for Christmas time, because they've started all their Christmas songs and the Christmas trees are going up," she said.
What an exciting time for both the Sussexes and Cambridges. We can't wait to see what they'll get up to this Christmas!
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019
- FamilyDear parents: Read this before you send your child to boarding school
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019