As the anticipation builds for the upcoming Beauty and the Beast live-action film, fans have now received news that is music to their ears.
It has been confirmed that Celine Dion will perform a new song titled "How Does a Moment Last Forever" for the upcoming film, a stunning, cinematic event celebrating one of the most beloved tales ever told.
“Being a part of the original ‘Beauty and the Beast’ was such a magical experience in my life, and I'm truly honoured to be a part of this film again,” said Celine.
This new song will be released almost 25 years after Celine sang the duet version of "Beauty and the Beast" with Peabo Bryson in the 1991 original animated film which would go on to win a Grammy.
"Celine was the unanimous choice of the filmmakers and studio to perform this song," said Mitchell Leib, President of Music for Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Production.
"Everyone involved with the film is thrilled she agreed to be part of this new live-action adaptation."
While fans have to wait a little bit longer to hear the new track written by eight-time Oscar winning composer Alan Menken and lyricist Tim Rice, the song has been described as an "emotional ballad about holding onto life's precious moments."
The film starring Emma Watson in the lead role of Belle is set for release in New Zealand cinemas on March 3rd.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am