Held every year right before the Academy Awards, the tongue-in-cheek 'Razzies' celebrate the worst in cinema each year.
This year, Kirk Cameron had the unfortunate 'honour' of collecting the most trophies for his family comedy Saving Christmas. For his efforts, he 'won' Worst Picture, Worst Actor, Worst Screenplay and Worst Screen Combo for himself and "his ego", as the Razzies put it.
Cameron Diaz won Worst Actress for her work in The Other Woman and Sex Tape, while Megan Fox was named Worst Supporting Actress for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Meanwhile, Frasier star Kelsey Grammer picked up the award for Worst Supporting Actor for his collective work in Expendables 3, Legends of Oz, Think Like a Man Too and Transformers 4: Age of Extinction.
It wasn't all bad news at the awards, though - former Razzie winner Ben Affleck was the first recipient of the newly created 'Razzie Redeemer', which recognises stars that have experienced a career turnaround. Ben won for going from Gigli to acclaimed films Argo and Gone Girl.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019