The world of entertainment is exciting and the technology we use to watch it is always changing. But one thing is for sure, the amount of high-quality video Kiwis want to watch is only going to increase.
A recent Consumer NZ study** compared video services, as well as looking at TV on demand, and graded the services on their content and variety of devices the content is available on. Netflix is so popular, it has become a cultural icon and, unsurprisingly, it received an "A grade" for both its content and range of devices.
Lightbox is another Kiwi favourite and was highlighted for offering exclusive US shows like the harrowing dystopian hit The Handmaid's Tale, as well as its dedicated New Zealand section.
Spark has made its mission to partner with New Zealand's most-loved and watched entertainment providers. That's why it created a package that lets Kiwis watch whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want!
With a Spark 12-month unlimited home broadband plan, you can dive into some of the best TV and movies available with Netflix and Lightbox, and sports with FAN PASS! Plus, sign up to Spark's 12-month unlimited broadband plan today and you'll get the first six months half price***!
You can get six months of binge-worthy Netflix included on Spark's 12-month unlimited home broadband plan – plenty of time to get wrapped up in a whole lot of royal intrigue on The Crown.
Keep up with all the big games live online by adding live sport with FAN PASS* for $30 per month for 12 months and revel in the highlights on demand. Watch on desktop, Chromecast, Apple TV and selected mobiles and tablets.
With hit dramas, comedies and stunning shows like The Handmaid's Tale and Outlander, you'll be spoiled for choice – every night!
* Add Fan Pass for $30 per month for 12 months. See spark.co.nz/fanpass.
** Consumer NZ 'Streaming video services' June 27, 2018.
*** 6MHP is available to new Spark Broadband customers only.
**** Terms and conditions apply. Only available on compatible devices.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019