Shorty’s new Dr Love is certainly making himself at home!
Lukas Whiting, who plays Chris Warner’s love-child Finn Connelly, is the latest doctor to heat up our screens during the week – and you won’t hear us complaining!
On screen, the Aussie import may be trying to bond with his younger brother Harry Warner, but off-screen the bonding with the Shortland Street cast and crew has come a bit easier.
“Everyone has been amazing, so nice: a classic Kiwi style welcoming,” says the 23-year-old actor. “It’s made the job so much easier with everyone being so nice so it’s been good!”
Reuben Milner, who you’ll know as Jack Hannah, says the boys in the cast have formed friendships between scenes, hanging out in their dressing rooms, playing Xbox and Snapchatting each other.
So, to extend the Kiwi welcome, we decided to have a catch-up with Lukas and Reuben over a Woman’s Day round of quick fire questions. Check it out!
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019