Miley Cyrus was romantically linked with Stella Maxwell earlier this year and just last month Leonardo DiCaprio was seen hitting on Georgia Fowler – who has also been connected to One Direction’s Harry Styles – in a Cannes nightclub.
Now social media queen Kylie Jenner has nabbed herself a Kiwi bestie in Cassidy Morris – who you may remember from our fashion pages!
Cassidy, 21, who is represented by Auckland agency Red 11, recently moved to LA to further her modelling career and has been popping up in the reality star’s social media a lot recently.
The 18-year-old reality star shared a two minute clip with her followers of her mucking around with Cassidy and drinking frappes.
“So Kylie ordered a gross Starbucks and I ordered a good one so she made me swap. So she gets the good one,” says Cassidy.
Kylie interrupts, laughing with, “I’m not a coffee person, I don’t know!”
In the short video the besties take time to compare skin tones before the youngest Jenner tries to mimic the Kiwi accent. It wasn’t great… but it would have been a good attempt if she was trying to sound British!
The stylish beauties also posted the same pic on their personal Instagram accounts of themselves posing for a selfie together.
"Before we leave the house", Cassidy captioned her shot.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am