Victoria Beckham has come under fire from devoted Spice Girls fans after a cryptic new Instagram post showing the fashion designer and mother-of-four striking an unusual pose.
The photo shows Victoria sitting on a cream-coloured sofa, ‘flicking the V’ while staring off into the distance.
“2 become 1 X Kisses VB #girlpower” she captioned the social media snap.
The picture comes after reports the 42-year-old was allegedly suing her former bandmates over their plans for a reunion to mark the 20th anniversary of the release of their hit 'Wannabe'.
While Geri Horner, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown have all signed on to be part of the reunion – calling themselves GEM – Victoria and Melanie Chisholm have refused to take part.
Earlier this month, it was reported that Victoria had launched legal action to block her former bandmates from performing the group’s famous songs under the GEM name.
While a representative for the star later blasted the story as a “fabrication”, fans have taken to Victoria’s latest Instagram snap to question whether the photo holds any deeper messages.
“Such an immature dig, they were once your friends, now you’re taking them to court,” commented one user, while another asked, “Is that to the rest of the girls”.
However, the photo also prompted some fans to speculate whether a full reunion could be in the works, with one user commenting: “We hope a #spicegirls reference. Don’t forget your past. We love you like Posh.”
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:31am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Poppy Jennings' unexpected exit: what really went on
Now To LoveYesterday 8:55pm
- RoyalsPrince William reveals the unexpected activity the Cambridge children tried over the school break
Now To LoveYesterday 3:35pm
- BodyThis Kiwi mum lost a staggering 65kg in a year but says she will always miss her old size
Woman's DayYesterday 2:15pm
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveYesterday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020