Marriage can be tough for any couple, but David and Victoria Beckham, who have been husband and wife for nearly 20 years, have had their fair share of drama.
Last year, the gossip mill went into overdrive with speculation about a supposed affair and a potential divorce.
But in an interview with The Guardian his wife Victoria Beckham has spoken out about all those divorce rumours.
"It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved," Victoria told the newspaper.
"You do have to be quite controlling because people do believe what they read, and when it's completely fabricated, that's really annoying," she added.
The mum-of-four even revealed that David's quite the family man and is the one in charge when it comes to getting dinner on the table.
"I never cook. I used to – when we lived in Spain, I used to cook a lot. But these days I don't tend to get home till late, so dinner wouldn't be ready till quite late. David's a really good cook."
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments. Story continues below...
In June last year, when the cheating rumours were in overdrive, the Beckhams made an out-of-character move with a public statement- they hadn't done that since David rebutted accusations that he was having an affair with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos in 2003.
"This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time. There is no statement due, no divorce, and a lot of Chinese whispers and fake social media news," a spokesperson for the couple said, adding that the rumours were "a crock of s***".
Speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on the Sunday Project in October, David opened up about his famous marriage.
"To have been married for the amount of time that we have, it's always hard work, everybody knows that, but you make it work, you make difficult situations like travelling away, being away from each other, you make it work."
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021