Marriage can be tough for any couple, but David and Victoria Beckham, who have been husband and wife for nearly 20 years, have had their fair share of drama.
Last year, the gossip mill went into overdrive with speculation about a supposed affair and a potential divorce.
But in an interview with The Guardian his wife Victoria Beckham has spoken out about all those divorce rumours.
"It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved," Victoria told the newspaper.
"You do have to be quite controlling because people do believe what they read, and when it's completely fabricated, that's really annoying," she added.
The mum-of-four even revealed that David's quite the family man and is the one in charge when it comes to getting dinner on the table.
"I never cook. I used to – when we lived in Spain, I used to cook a lot. But these days I don't tend to get home till late, so dinner wouldn't be ready till quite late. David's a really good cook."
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments. Story continues below...
In June last year, when the cheating rumours were in overdrive, the Beckhams made an out-of-character move with a public statement- they hadn't done that since David rebutted accusations that he was having an affair with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos in 2003.
"This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time. There is no statement due, no divorce, and a lot of Chinese whispers and fake social media news," a spokesperson for the couple said, adding that the rumours were "a crock of s***".
Speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on the Sunday Project in October, David opened up about his famous marriage.
"To have been married for the amount of time that we have, it's always hard work, everybody knows that, but you make it work, you make difficult situations like travelling away, being away from each other, you make it work."
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019