Marriage can be tough for any couple, but David and Victoria Beckham, who have been husband and wife for nearly 20 years, have had their fair share of drama.
Last year, the gossip mill went into overdrive with speculation about a supposed affair and a potential divorce.
But in an interview with The Guardian his wife Victoria Beckham has spoken out about all those divorce rumours.
"It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved," Victoria told the newspaper.
"You do have to be quite controlling because people do believe what they read, and when it's completely fabricated, that's really annoying," she added.
The mum-of-four even revealed that David's quite the family man and is the one in charge when it comes to getting dinner on the table.
"I never cook. I used to – when we lived in Spain, I used to cook a lot. But these days I don't tend to get home till late, so dinner wouldn't be ready till quite late. David's a really good cook."
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments. Story continues below...
In June last year, when the cheating rumours were in overdrive, the Beckhams made an out-of-character move with a public statement- they hadn't done that since David rebutted accusations that he was having an affair with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos in 2003.
"This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time. There is no statement due, no divorce, and a lot of Chinese whispers and fake social media news," a spokesperson for the couple said, adding that the rumours were "a crock of s***".
Speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on the Sunday Project in October, David opened up about his famous marriage.
"To have been married for the amount of time that we have, it's always hard work, everybody knows that, but you make it work, you make difficult situations like travelling away, being away from each other, you make it work."
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019