Marriage can be tough for any couple, but David and Victoria Beckham, who have been husband and wife for nearly 20 years, have had their fair share of drama.
Last year, the gossip mill went into overdrive with speculation about a supposed affair and a potential divorce.
But in an interview with The Guardian his wife Victoria Beckham has spoken out about all those divorce rumours.
"It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved," Victoria told the newspaper.
"You do have to be quite controlling because people do believe what they read, and when it's completely fabricated, that's really annoying," she added.
The mum-of-four even revealed that David's quite the family man and is the one in charge when it comes to getting dinner on the table.
"I never cook. I used to – when we lived in Spain, I used to cook a lot. But these days I don't tend to get home till late, so dinner wouldn't be ready till quite late. David's a really good cook."
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments. Story continues below...
In June last year, when the cheating rumours were in overdrive, the Beckhams made an out-of-character move with a public statement- they hadn't done that since David rebutted accusations that he was having an affair with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos in 2003.
"This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time. There is no statement due, no divorce, and a lot of Chinese whispers and fake social media news," a spokesperson for the couple said, adding that the rumours were "a crock of s***".
Speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on the Sunday Project in October, David opened up about his famous marriage.
"To have been married for the amount of time that we have, it's always hard work, everybody knows that, but you make it work, you make difficult situations like travelling away, being away from each other, you make it work."
- MindThe tools that helped this author overcome his battle with depression
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am