Marriage can be tough for any couple, but David and Victoria Beckham, who have been husband and wife for nearly 20 years, have had their fair share of drama.
Last year, the gossip mill went into overdrive with speculation about a supposed affair and a potential divorce.
But in an interview with The Guardian his wife Victoria Beckham has spoken out about all those divorce rumours.
"It can get quite frustrating. But I leave it to my PR team. I don't get involved," Victoria told the newspaper.
"You do have to be quite controlling because people do believe what they read, and when it's completely fabricated, that's really annoying," she added.
The mum-of-four even revealed that David's quite the family man and is the one in charge when it comes to getting dinner on the table.
"I never cook. I used to – when we lived in Spain, I used to cook a lot. But these days I don't tend to get home till late, so dinner wouldn't be ready till quite late. David's a really good cook."
WATCH: David Beckham's most adorable dad moments. Story continues below...
In June last year, when the cheating rumours were in overdrive, the Beckhams made an out-of-character move with a public statement- they hadn't done that since David rebutted accusations that he was having an affair with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos in 2003.
"This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time. There is no statement due, no divorce, and a lot of Chinese whispers and fake social media news," a spokesperson for the couple said, adding that the rumours were "a crock of s***".
Speaking to Lisa Wilkinson on the Sunday Project in October, David opened up about his famous marriage.
"To have been married for the amount of time that we have, it's always hard work, everybody knows that, but you make it work, you make difficult situations like travelling away, being away from each other, you make it work."
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019