Tom Cruise is in a serious relationship with an unnamed British woman, US Weekly reports.
Following his split from ex-wife Katie Holmes in 2012, the 54-year-old has found love again and has been romancing a woman for several months, his first significant relationship since the breakup.
“He’s serious about this relationship and wants to make it work. Tom wants some companionship,” said the source.
The father of three met his new girlfriend when he was in London filming The Mummy, where he wooed her on a date to Bourton-on-the-Water — an idyllic village in the Cotswolds, two hours outside the city.
The lucky lady who the source describes as “very normal and pretty”, has reportedly stayed with Tom at his rental cottage on the outskirts of London.
"They go on bike rides through the countryside,” added the insider.
She’s even gotten the seal of approval from Tom's sister, Lee Anne DeVette, who has been spending time with the smitten couple.
Tom’s youngest daughter, 10-year-old Suri who lives with her mother Katie, visited her dad and his new girlfriend during summer, accompanied by her nanny and bodyguard.
"Everything was treated very discreetly. Suri is very important and a special part of his life," says the source.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019