He had a controversial showing in the All Blacks' latest match against the Lions on Saturday, having been sent off with a red card in the 25th minute of the game, but it seems Sonny Bill Williams has found a reason to "smile" again.
The rugby star and father-of-two took to Twitter yesterday to share a video of a sweet moment with his eldest daughter Imaan, showing he's moving on from the incident.
"My wife sent this to me today. "Smile, sh-- happens, just like imaans farts," he captioned the video, adding the hashtag #lovemygirls.
Sonny Bill was given a red card after a shoulder charge during Saturday's game, which the All Blacks lost 24-21. He is the first All Black to be sent off in 50 years.
He has since been handed a four-week ban after a disciplinary hearing in Wellington, putting him out of action for the third Test in Eden Park next weekend.
In a statement made after the decision, Sonny Bill said he was "really disappointed" by the result but happy to be able to "say [his] piece".
"They've come to the conclusion that it was reckless, that it wasn't intentional. I've got in contact with Anthony [Watson] and I've apologised to him but I'm very disappointed that I was sent from the field last night and that I let my brothers down."
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020