There’s been plenty of action recently in Shortland Street, and this week’s episode line-up looks set to keep things smouldering.
Recent addition to the Shorty St cast, Australian actor Luke Patrick, who plays Frank Connelly, will bare it all in an episode that sees him get together with the show's lady Lucy Lovegrove who plays nurse Kylie Brown (Kerry-Lee Dewing), NZME reports.
There’s plenty of on-screen tension between the two as their relationship gets off to what can only be called a very passionate start.
Without giving too much away, there’s a saucy car scene, which is followed by Frank taking a skinny dip the next day.
The show’s not obviously going too far, but even so, the Australian actor said he’d found it a little challenging being filmed without clothes.
“The concept of getting naked on TV might be scary to some, but the filming is actually quite technical and the crew on the day were really nice and made me feel comfortable - so I didn’t really think about the fact that I didn’t have any clothes on... apart from a modesty sock of course!” Patrick said.
While cast and crew were very professional, a few unexpected visitors to Devonport’s Narrowneck beach that day got to see a bit more than they bargained for.
“It was a good day on set, despite the interruptions. I can laugh now, but at one point we had a bus full of tourists stop by, they got more of a view than they bargained for, that’s for sure. But it was all good fun.”
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019