Hollywood superstar Shailene Woodley has fallen for North Harbour rugby player Ben Volavola.
Revealed in this week’s Woman’s Day, 25-year-old Shailene – famous for starring roles in Big Little Lies, Divergent and Fault in Our Stars – has been photographed in romantic clinches with the handsome rugby first five in Hamilton on the side lines after North Harbour’s recent win over Waikato. Wearing a North Harbour beanie and scarf, the famous actress looked absolutely smitten as she cheered the team on to victory.
An onlooker in Hamilton said, “Shailene was sitting in the stands with two girlfriends while Ben played and went wild when they won. She was obviously really proud of him. Apparently she’s been to lots of games this season.”
Shailene has been in New Zealand filming studio scenes for a new movie called Adrift in west Auckland. It’s thought she met Ben, 26, earlier this year while shooting on location in Fiji, where he plays for the national team. It’s believed the Sydney-born player was training there at the same time.
Although she never named him, Shailene posted a photo of her hand entwined with Ben’s last week – sending fans of the teen idol into a frenzy as they tried to work out his identity. While she was cryptic on Instagram, her very public displays of affection with Ben in New Zealand mean the romance is now out in the open.
For the exclusive photos, see this week’s Woman’s Day.
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020