Now, Scott himself has added more fuel to the fire with a new interview, where he confessed that he would always love his ex-flame.
Calling in to Australia’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show, the reality star dished on his current romantic situation and how he feels about Kourtney now, eight months after their split.
The 32-year-old denied the rumours he was dating anyone at this point in time and described Kourtney – the mother of his three children – as his best friend.
“I’ll love her to the day I die,” he said, adding that he had no idea where their relationship could be headed in future.
“We’re just trying to make the best of it and life goes on. Things aren’t easy, but things are going very well. I’m just happy that we are able to be on good terms,” he told hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie Henderson.
When asked if he and Kourtney would ever get back together, Scott revealed he wasn’t ruling anything out.
“I have no plans in my mind of what’s going to happen. If things are meant to be maybe they will be. I really don’t know yes or no,” he continued, although he said both of them were happy with where they were at right now.
Despite breaking up seemingly for good last year, Kourtney and Scott sparked talk of a reconciliation recently when they were seen getting cosy in Snapchat videos.
In one clip, Scott even jokingly announced that the two were getting back together, before Kourtney shot him down with a firm ‘no’.
They’ve weathered plenty of ups and downs in their relationship over the nine years they were together, but only time will tell if the pair are destined to reunite. For now, it seems the pair are happy to remain friends and co-parents of their adorable children - six-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope and one-year-old Reign.
"I feel like every day is different, but we're totally getting along. Like, we have three beautiful kids together ... But you know, he's family. He'll always be," Kourtney told Ellen DeGeneres back in January.
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am