Now, Scott himself has added more fuel to the fire with a new interview, where he confessed that he would always love his ex-flame.
Calling in to Australia’s Kyle and Jackie O radio show, the reality star dished on his current romantic situation and how he feels about Kourtney now, eight months after their split.
The 32-year-old denied the rumours he was dating anyone at this point in time and described Kourtney – the mother of his three children – as his best friend.
“I’ll love her to the day I die,” he said, adding that he had no idea where their relationship could be headed in future.
“We’re just trying to make the best of it and life goes on. Things aren’t easy, but things are going very well. I’m just happy that we are able to be on good terms,” he told hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie Henderson.
When asked if he and Kourtney would ever get back together, Scott revealed he wasn’t ruling anything out.
“I have no plans in my mind of what’s going to happen. If things are meant to be maybe they will be. I really don’t know yes or no,” he continued, although he said both of them were happy with where they were at right now.
Despite breaking up seemingly for good last year, Kourtney and Scott sparked talk of a reconciliation recently when they were seen getting cosy in Snapchat videos.
In one clip, Scott even jokingly announced that the two were getting back together, before Kourtney shot him down with a firm ‘no’.
They’ve weathered plenty of ups and downs in their relationship over the nine years they were together, but only time will tell if the pair are destined to reunite. For now, it seems the pair are happy to remain friends and co-parents of their adorable children - six-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope and one-year-old Reign.
"I feel like every day is different, but we're totally getting along. Like, we have three beautiful kids together ... But you know, he's family. He'll always be," Kourtney told Ellen DeGeneres back in January.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019