Ryan Gosling has revealed what really goes on between him and partner Eva Mendes, in a rare interview about his private life.
The actor, who rarely talks about his personal life to the press, told GQ that his girlfriend Eva is the “dream mother” to his babies.
“Eva’s the dream mother, and they’re dream babies, and it’s like a dream that I’m having right now. I’m dreaming it all.”
The 36-year-old La La Land star said having kids made him want to be the best parent possible, telling the magazine: “You have to try and become the person that they deserve.”
Ryan met actress Eva Mendes, 42, on the set of 2012’s The Place Beyond the Pines, before starting a relationship with her.
Two years later, the couple welcomed Esmeralda, now 2, and Amada, now 7 months, back in April.
Ryan previously told press that his family made him feel like “a lucky man.”
“We couldn’t be happier,” he said.
Ryan’s latest movie,La La Land, is up for several awards this year – including a whopping seven Golden Globes.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019