Ryan Gosling has revealed what really goes on between him and partner Eva Mendes, in a rare interview about his private life.
The actor, who rarely talks about his personal life to the press, told GQ that his girlfriend Eva is the “dream mother” to his babies.
“Eva’s the dream mother, and they’re dream babies, and it’s like a dream that I’m having right now. I’m dreaming it all.”
The 36-year-old La La Land star said having kids made him want to be the best parent possible, telling the magazine: “You have to try and become the person that they deserve.”
Ryan met actress Eva Mendes, 42, on the set of 2012’s The Place Beyond the Pines, before starting a relationship with her.
Two years later, the couple welcomed Esmeralda, now 2, and Amada, now 7 months, back in April.
Ryan previously told press that his family made him feel like “a lucky man.”
“We couldn’t be happier,” he said.
Ryan’s latest movie,La La Land, is up for several awards this year – including a whopping seven Golden Globes.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019