Ryan Gosling has revealed what really goes on between him and partner Eva Mendes, in a rare interview about his private life.
The actor, who rarely talks about his personal life to the press, told GQ that his girlfriend Eva is the “dream mother” to his babies.
“Eva’s the dream mother, and they’re dream babies, and it’s like a dream that I’m having right now. I’m dreaming it all.”
The 36-year-old La La Land star said having kids made him want to be the best parent possible, telling the magazine: “You have to try and become the person that they deserve.”
Ryan met actress Eva Mendes, 42, on the set of 2012’s The Place Beyond the Pines, before starting a relationship with her.
Two years later, the couple welcomed Esmeralda, now 2, and Amada, now 7 months, back in April.
Ryan previously told press that his family made him feel like “a lucky man.”
“We couldn’t be happier,” he said.
Ryan’s latest movie,La La Land, is up for several awards this year – including a whopping seven Golden Globes.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021