Ryan Gosling has revealed what really goes on between him and partner Eva Mendes, in a rare interview about his private life.
The actor, who rarely talks about his personal life to the press, told GQ that his girlfriend Eva is the “dream mother” to his babies.
“Eva’s the dream mother, and they’re dream babies, and it’s like a dream that I’m having right now. I’m dreaming it all.”
The 36-year-old La La Land star said having kids made him want to be the best parent possible, telling the magazine: “You have to try and become the person that they deserve.”
Ryan met actress Eva Mendes, 42, on the set of 2012’s The Place Beyond the Pines, before starting a relationship with her.
Two years later, the couple welcomed Esmeralda, now 2, and Amada, now 7 months, back in April.
Ryan previously told press that his family made him feel like “a lucky man.”
“We couldn’t be happier,” he said.
Ryan’s latest movie,La La Land, is up for several awards this year – including a whopping seven Golden Globes.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021