Congratulations are in order for House of Cards actress Robin Wright who has married her boyfriend of one year, Clement Giraudet.
The couple tied the knot in a casual ceremony in the town of La Roche-sur-le-Buis, South Eastern France.
Wright wore a floor-length white lace bohemian style dress, reportedly selected by stylist Kemal Harris.
Wright's daughter, Dylan Penn, shared a video of the party with the caption: 'Weddin vibes.' And another guest shared a video of Robin and her new husband dancing to the song "Bamboleo" by the Gipsy Kings. You can watch the videos in the player above.
"It was very intimate and low-key. Robin wanted it to be about them, not a big production," a source told People magazine.
The 52-year-old House of Cards actress and the Saint Laurent VIP relations manager were first spotted together at Paris Fashion Week last September. They were seen in the stands at Parc des Princes Stadium at a soccer game and Wright also attended Saint Laurent's fashion show.
This is Wright's third marriage. She was married to actor Sean Penn. They divorced in 2010 after 14 years of marriage. The couple share two children, Dylan, 27, and Hopper, 25.
Prior to that she was married to actor Dane Witherspoon from 1986 to 1988.
This story originally appeared on Grazia.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019