Former All Black captain Richie McCaw has stepped in front of the camera for a new safety video for Christchurch Helicopters, the company he is an owner and director of.
The clip, which is thought to be inspired by Air New Zealand's famed safety videos, includes Richie along with a few other pilots from the company as they point out the various safety features of the aircraft and essential procedures to be aware of while on board.
"The sights in our big backyard are pretty spectacular and we'll do everything we can to make this a once in a lifetime experience for you," Richie says in his closing remarks.
The rugby star has been flying as a private pilot since 2003. He acquired a commercial licence after retiring from rugby in 2015, and has been at the helm of Christchurch Helicopters ever since.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019