Rebel Wilson has taken to social media to celebrate her amazing 8-pound (3.6kg) weight loss, sharing her journey with fans after spending four days on a “marathon hiking” trip at celeb-fave fitness and wellness centre The Ranch Malibu.
On Instagram, the Pitch Perfect star shared a photo of herself with one arm raised triumphantly in the air, clad in workout gear and surrounded by a scenic backdrop of sweeping green hills.
“OMG just finished 4 fantastic days at #TheRanch4.0 … so challenging but very rewarding!” the actress wrote as a caption.
“Not to mention I lost 8 pounds from marathon hiking over the 4 days! Thanks to the amazing staff and masseuses (free daily massages are part of the program)!! Feeling great!!”
So just how did Rebel drop the weight? The 36-year-old star has been following The Ranch’s R4.0 program, which involves eight hours of rigorous exercise per day, including four hours of mountain hiking in the morning, exercise classes in the afternoon and massages to help guests recover. Organic vegetarian cuisine is also provided throughout the four-day program.
The Ranch has attracted plenty of well-known guests before, including Lea Michele and Dancing With The Stars’ Julianne Hough.
“The idea behind The Ranch was to give people a place to unplug, unwind, reset and recalibrate from busy, crazy lives,” co-founder Alex Glasscock told People.
While Rebel is clearly loving the results of the rigorous program, she’s also been an outspoken advocate for body confidence.
“For me, it’s just about being comfortable in your own skin. You never want to be, like, too unhealthy because that’s bad. But you just want to be comfortable with who you are, whatever your size,” she told E! earlier this year.
Watch: Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine win Best Kiss at the MTV Movie Awards
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and Woman’s Day!
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesDec 07, 2019
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayDec 07, 2019
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 07, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019