Rebel Wilson has taken to social media to celebrate her amazing 8-pound (3.6kg) weight loss, sharing her journey with fans after spending four days on a “marathon hiking” trip at celeb-fave fitness and wellness centre The Ranch Malibu.
On Instagram, the Pitch Perfect star shared a photo of herself with one arm raised triumphantly in the air, clad in workout gear and surrounded by a scenic backdrop of sweeping green hills.
“OMG just finished 4 fantastic days at #TheRanch4.0 … so challenging but very rewarding!” the actress wrote as a caption.
“Not to mention I lost 8 pounds from marathon hiking over the 4 days! Thanks to the amazing staff and masseuses (free daily massages are part of the program)!! Feeling great!!”
So just how did Rebel drop the weight? The 36-year-old star has been following The Ranch’s R4.0 program, which involves eight hours of rigorous exercise per day, including four hours of mountain hiking in the morning, exercise classes in the afternoon and massages to help guests recover. Organic vegetarian cuisine is also provided throughout the four-day program.
The Ranch has attracted plenty of well-known guests before, including Lea Michele and Dancing With The Stars’ Julianne Hough.
“The idea behind The Ranch was to give people a place to unplug, unwind, reset and recalibrate from busy, crazy lives,” co-founder Alex Glasscock told People.
While Rebel is clearly loving the results of the rigorous program, she’s also been an outspoken advocate for body confidence.
“For me, it’s just about being comfortable in your own skin. You never want to be, like, too unhealthy because that’s bad. But you just want to be comfortable with who you are, whatever your size,” she told E! earlier this year.
Watch: Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine win Best Kiss at the MTV Movie Awards
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveToday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveToday 9:48am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- Destinations CitiesTranquil Tahiti: Where the tastes of France, Polynesia and China meet
- CareerHow Kiwi women are using technology to fit their work around their lifestyles
- CareerPlaying his idol in a new miniseries: Mosese Veaila's real-life connection to Jonah Lomu
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeryl Streep on turning 70, her greatest loss and why she's grateful to Jane Fonda
The Australian Women's WeeklyAug 17, 2019
- RoyalsSuits just made a cute reference to Duchess Meghan’s new life as a royal
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- RoyalsThe royal family celebrate Princess Anne's 69th birthday
Now To LoveAug 16, 2019
- CareerMeet new Zealand's fastest under-21 female drag racer
Woman's DayAug 16, 2019