Rachel Hunter has put her gorgeous Hollywood home on the market, because the sprawling Los Angeles mansion has become too big for her.
Her United States real estate agent has the “updated” five bedroom, five bathroom,1930’s home on the market, for just under $7 million.
Rachel, who is just a week shy of her 47th birthday, wants to sell, because her children, Renee,24, and Liam,21, have grown up and left the family home, according to a report by the New Zealand Herald.
The agent told the New Zealand Herald that Rachel’s decision to downsize, was because she no longer needed such a large family home.
"Liam is in England playing hockey, and Renee is living in New York,” the agent said. "Both the kids now have their own places, and the house is too big for just one person."
In addition to the five bedrooms and five bathrooms, the house boasts 465sq m of living space on a 1115sq m “useable lot”. There’s also a secluded pool and spa.
The blonde beauty bought the house in 2004. The New Zealand Herald reports her neighbours include Hollywood stars such as Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire.
“A few parties are interested,” the agent said, “but Rachel is in no big rush to sell.”
The Tour of Beauty host is currently busy with production for a second series of the hit show.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019