Rachel Hunter has put her gorgeous Hollywood home on the market, because the sprawling Los Angeles mansion has become too big for her.
Her United States real estate agent has the “updated” five bedroom, five bathroom,1930’s home on the market, for just under $7 million.
Rachel, who is just a week shy of her 47th birthday, wants to sell, because her children, Renee,24, and Liam,21, have grown up and left the family home, according to a report by the New Zealand Herald.
The agent told the New Zealand Herald that Rachel’s decision to downsize, was because she no longer needed such a large family home.
"Liam is in England playing hockey, and Renee is living in New York,” the agent said. "Both the kids now have their own places, and the house is too big for just one person."
In addition to the five bedrooms and five bathrooms, the house boasts 465sq m of living space on a 1115sq m “useable lot”. There’s also a secluded pool and spa.
The blonde beauty bought the house in 2004. The New Zealand Herald reports her neighbours include Hollywood stars such as Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire.
“A few parties are interested,” the agent said, “but Rachel is in no big rush to sell.”
The Tour of Beauty host is currently busy with production for a second series of the hit show.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019