Top of my bucket list is… to visit the top 10 restaurants in Italy. I just love Italian food.
The website I can’t resist checking is… food52.com.
My go-to party outfit is... jeans, a pretty blouse and my Isabel Marant boots – best investment.
If I was brave enough, I would… learn to fly a plane.
If I could cook for anyone it would be… my great-great-grandma.
My advice to my younger self… would be to slow down, relax and learn to say no. Opportunities will come and go, there’s no need to say yes to everything.
My one desert island luxury would be… sunglasses.
The song that always makes me want to dance is… anything by Fat Freddy’s Drop.
The best thing about summer is… being able to go barefoot.
If I were a billionaire… I’d travel the world with our kids.
My most cringeworthy moment was… deciding to wear bright blue eyeshadow for a magazine photoshoot. What was I thinking? I tend not to wear too much makeup.
My hidden talent is… once upon a time I dabbled in hairdressing. I still cut both my daughters’ hair and my own. Our son Obi is yet to have a haircut.
My ultimate dinner party guest would be... food writer Nigel Slater.
My favourite day of the week is… Sunday. I’m always feeling well-rested and inspired to make something fun and exciting in the kitchen.
Most of my time is taken up by… cooking. I spend far too much time in the kitchen, both at work and at home, but it’s not often that I tire of it.
Photos by Getty Images and supplied
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019