Harry Styles has had a bit of a dressing down by none other than Prince Harry.
The young prince was attending the Royal Variety Performance at London’s Royal Albert Hall, and took the chance to have a dig at one of pop’s cheekiest performers when he met with mega-group One Direction after the show.
Prince Harry, looking sharp in a black tuxedo and bow tie, gave Styles some grief about his increasingly unruly mop of hair, asking him “When was the last time you had a haircut?”
It’s something many have been wondering recently, as the heartthrob’s mane has been getting longer and longer.
But it seems it may all be for a good cause; when later asked the same question by the press, Styles answered: “At some point I’ll be cutting it for charity.”
The Royal Variety Performance is an annual event attended by members of the royal family, and plays host to some of the biggest names in entertainment.
US Weekly reports that performers this year included Sir Elton John, Josh Groban, One Direction, Little Mix, The Corrs, and Australia’s own Kylie Minogue.
And it looks like Minogue can count Prince Harry among her fan base- she was greeted warmly by the 31-year-old royal, who told her he “loved” her performance after kissing her on both cheeks.
And while it was Prince Harry’s first time attending the event, One Direction have graced the Royal Albert Hall’s stage a number of times, last year meeting with the Duchess of Cambridge.
No doubt Her Royal Highness' greeting was slightly less cheeky than Prince Harry's.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021