This is one reason why you should never mess with a pregnant lady!
Olivia Wilde took to social media to put train passengers in NYC on blast for being selfish.
The heavily pregnant star did NOT appreciate being forced to stand up for her whole journey.
So she did what any modern woman would do, and threw some serious shade at her fellow passengers.
See more from her angry subway rant in the clip below. Post continues!
“NBD able-bodied riders who won’t give your seat to a GIANT preggo,” she wrote.
“I’ll just stand riiiight next to your head and hope I go into labour.”
Olivia is currently expecting her second child with husband Jason Sudeikis.
She previously revealed how talented her first child Otis is at playing the drums.
“Maybe it’s a past life thing, I don’t know,” she said of her cheeky little boy’s talent.
Check out Otis's mad drum skills in the video below! Post continues.
She says Otis is pretty much like a mini Jason, and is raising him to have her values.
“I like to think he’s already a little feminist,” she says of Otis.
“I want to promote the idea that the definition of feminism is equality and it’s something that’s not difficult to teach children because they are born with that sensibility.
“They are only taught to separate people and value them differently once they get older.”
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020