Actress and stuntwoman, Zoe Bell has revealed there’s a new man in her life.
Zoe (37) posted a picture to social media this week of herself, and her new man, film-maker Jacob Vaughn.
The pair, seen out and about for a while now, look loved-up in the snap, and the smitten stuntwoman has even covered it with pink love hearts. Talk about a cuteness overload!
Zoe, who has been working on a project in the Gold Coast, was clearly overjoyed when her new beau turned up to see her. The New Zealand Herald reports the couple have been enjoying the sights and sounds of the Gold Coast, including a romantic night at Dracula’s Cabaret.
While Jacob wasn’t with the super-cool stuntwoman when she returned home this year for the New Zealand premiere of the Quentin Tarantino movie The Hateful Eight, the couple were snapped together at the LA premiere in December and at Golden Globe parties before her return home.
Jacob, a Californian, was a producer on last year’s action movie Camino, which Zoe starred as photojournalist.
This year the talented all-rounder wrote and directed a short film called Miner, which also starred Zoe.
The New Zealand Herald reports the pair had two romantic trips away together late last year to Scotland and Hawaii, for Zoe’s birthday.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019