Actress and stuntwoman, Zoe Bell has revealed there’s a new man in her life.
Zoe (37) posted a picture to social media this week of herself, and her new man, film-maker Jacob Vaughn.
The pair, seen out and about for a while now, look loved-up in the snap, and the smitten stuntwoman has even covered it with pink love hearts. Talk about a cuteness overload!
Zoe, who has been working on a project in the Gold Coast, was clearly overjoyed when her new beau turned up to see her. The New Zealand Herald reports the couple have been enjoying the sights and sounds of the Gold Coast, including a romantic night at Dracula’s Cabaret.
While Jacob wasn’t with the super-cool stuntwoman when she returned home this year for the New Zealand premiere of the Quentin Tarantino movie The Hateful Eight, the couple were snapped together at the LA premiere in December and at Golden Globe parties before her return home.
Jacob, a Californian, was a producer on last year’s action movie Camino, which Zoe starred as photojournalist.
This year the talented all-rounder wrote and directed a short film called Miner, which also starred Zoe.
The New Zealand Herald reports the pair had two romantic trips away together late last year to Scotland and Hawaii, for Zoe’s birthday.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019