Actress and stuntwoman, Zoe Bell has revealed there’s a new man in her life.
Zoe (37) posted a picture to social media this week of herself, and her new man, film-maker Jacob Vaughn.
The pair, seen out and about for a while now, look loved-up in the snap, and the smitten stuntwoman has even covered it with pink love hearts. Talk about a cuteness overload!
Zoe, who has been working on a project in the Gold Coast, was clearly overjoyed when her new beau turned up to see her. The New Zealand Herald reports the couple have been enjoying the sights and sounds of the Gold Coast, including a romantic night at Dracula’s Cabaret.
While Jacob wasn’t with the super-cool stuntwoman when she returned home this year for the New Zealand premiere of the Quentin Tarantino movie The Hateful Eight, the couple were snapped together at the LA premiere in December and at Golden Globe parties before her return home.
Jacob, a Californian, was a producer on last year’s action movie Camino, which Zoe starred as photojournalist.
This year the talented all-rounder wrote and directed a short film called Miner, which also starred Zoe.
The New Zealand Herald reports the pair had two romantic trips away together late last year to Scotland and Hawaii, for Zoe’s birthday.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021