They announced their separation just over a month ago, but former couple Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber seem to be keeping up a friendly relationship.
Naomi, 48, was one of several guests in attendance at the opening night of Liev’s new Broadway play Les Liaisons Dangereuses, which sees him starring opposite Janet McTeer.
The exes didn’t pose for a photo together, however, with Naomi cosying up to a gal pal on the red carpet instead as Liev stayed close to his fellow cast members.
Shortly before the show, Liev took to Instagram to with everyone involved with the production a happy opening night.
The power couple jointly announced their split on September 27, saying in a statement, “It is with great love, respect, and friendship in our hearts that we look forward to raising our children together and exploring this new phase of our relationship.”
Liev and Naomi had been together for 11 years and have two children, sons Samuel Kai, 7, and Alexander Pete, 8.
Since separating, the pair seem to have taken co-parenting in their stride, with both posting adorable photos of their sons dressed up for Halloween.
In the days following their split, the former couple also took the time to post sweet birthday messages to each other, and they were also spotted having a chat outside Naomi’s apartment building in Manhattan in October.
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019