They announced their separation just over a month ago, but former couple Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber seem to be keeping up a friendly relationship.
Naomi, 48, was one of several guests in attendance at the opening night of Liev’s new Broadway play Les Liaisons Dangereuses, which sees him starring opposite Janet McTeer.
The exes didn’t pose for a photo together, however, with Naomi cosying up to a gal pal on the red carpet instead as Liev stayed close to his fellow cast members.
Shortly before the show, Liev took to Instagram to with everyone involved with the production a happy opening night.
The power couple jointly announced their split on September 27, saying in a statement, “It is with great love, respect, and friendship in our hearts that we look forward to raising our children together and exploring this new phase of our relationship.”
Liev and Naomi had been together for 11 years and have two children, sons Samuel Kai, 7, and Alexander Pete, 8.
Since separating, the pair seem to have taken co-parenting in their stride, with both posting adorable photos of their sons dressed up for Halloween.
In the days following their split, the former couple also took the time to post sweet birthday messages to each other, and they were also spotted having a chat outside Naomi’s apartment building in Manhattan in October.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019