On Tuesday, the British-born beauty took to social media to wish her ex, Liev Schreiber, a happy 49th birthday.
Sharing a gorgeous photo of the actor cradling their two sons Naomi mused, "Happy Birthday to this one!! @lievschreiber."
In the snap, the Ray Donovan favourite is wearing a sweet T-shirt with hand prints on it as he holds nine-year-old Sasha in one arm and seven-year-old Sammy in the other.
Naomi's Instagram tribute comes as Liev shared his own well-wishes on her 48th birthday, which she celebrated on September 28, just a day after they confirmed they were ending their 11-year relationship.
To mark the occasion, the blonde stunner published a throwback photo of herself as a bub in a vintage stroller.
In the comments section, Liev wrote: "Happy Birthday Sweetheart."
Indeed, the parents of two insist the well-being of their sons comes first and foremost.
“Over the past few months we’ve come to the conclusion that the best way forward for us as a family is to separate as a couple. It is with great love, respect, and friendship in our hearts that we look forward to raising our children together and exploring this new phase of our relationship," the couple explained in a joint statement last week.
WATCH: How Naomi and Liev met! Post continues after the video..
“While we appreciate your curiosity and support, we ask the press to be mindful of our children and respect their right to privacy," it concluded.
In March, Naomi spoke candidly about the challenges of a long-term relationship during an interview with Los Angeles Confidential.
“Relationships are hard whether you're famous or not. I don't know anyone who doesn't have to work on it. Being an actor doesn't change anything,” the actress admitted.
“I’m sure it's the same if you're a doctor or a couple of lawyers. You have high-pressure jobs, lots of hours, stresses that come unexpectedly - and you have to figure out how to be present in the midst of it all.”
**This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am