her baby news.
Ever since she was a child, Kiwi cooking star Nadia Lim has been happiest in the kitchen. But lately the culinary queen’s been searching for excuses to stay away from the stove. It’s a bit of an inconvenience for someone whose bread and butter is, well, bread and butter, but finally Nadia is able to lift the lid on her little secret – she’s pregnant!
“I’ve felt so queasy and for weeks I just couldn’t stand any food smells at all,” she laughs as she and husband Carlos Bagrie share their happy news with Woman’s Day.
“My workmates must have wondered what was going on because I’d suddenly disappear whenever there was recipe testing to be done. I went for three weeks straight without cooking anything at all. It was quite bizarre.”
At 17 weeks pregnant, Nadia is beaming as she shows off her cute baby bump. She and Carlos – co-founders of mega-successful meal-delivery company My Food Bag – are at their Sydney apartment, where they’re spending half their time as they launch the business in Australia. With her morning sickness finally behind her, Nadia’s back to her bubbly self and thrilled to celebrate
her baby news.
her baby news.
See more from our photo shoot with the parents-to-be here!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019