Australian model Miranda Kerr recently wed her beau, Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel, in an intimate ceremony at her billionaire husband's lavish Brentwood home.
After an extravagant honeymoon on a private resort on a Fijian island, she was back on the runway on Thursday to take part in a Moschino Resort Collection show held in Hollywood.
While the model primped and preened for the fashion show backstage, she gave fans a glimpse of her stunning wedding ring.
From the looks of it, the wedding ring appears to be a platinum band inlaid with diamonds, while her engagement ring is a single diamond, also set in platinum.
Kerr announced she planned to wed the internet mogul in July 2016. The couple were married two weeks ago in front of 50 guests, including Kerr’s son Flynn.
While the wedding may have been a simple celebration, the pair went all out on their honeymoon, jetting to Laucala Island for their romantic getaway.
It’s understood the lavish resort is so exclusive that guests who wish to stay must first be personally approved by the island's owner, and costs can range anywhere of up to $60,000 per night.
The 34-year-old was previously married to actor British actor Orlando Bloom, whom she shares her six-year-old son. The pair split in 2013, and were divorced a year later.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021