Australian model Miranda Kerr recently wed her beau, Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel, in an intimate ceremony at her billionaire husband's lavish Brentwood home.
After an extravagant honeymoon on a private resort on a Fijian island, she was back on the runway on Thursday to take part in a Moschino Resort Collection show held in Hollywood.
While the model primped and preened for the fashion show backstage, she gave fans a glimpse of her stunning wedding ring.
From the looks of it, the wedding ring appears to be a platinum band inlaid with diamonds, while her engagement ring is a single diamond, also set in platinum.
Kerr announced she planned to wed the internet mogul in July 2016. The couple were married two weeks ago in front of 50 guests, including Kerr’s son Flynn.
While the wedding may have been a simple celebration, the pair went all out on their honeymoon, jetting to Laucala Island for their romantic getaway.
It’s understood the lavish resort is so exclusive that guests who wish to stay must first be personally approved by the island's owner, and costs can range anywhere of up to $60,000 per night.
The 34-year-old was previously married to actor British actor Orlando Bloom, whom she shares her six-year-old son. The pair split in 2013, and were divorced a year later.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am