Be warned, Suits fans, Rachel and Mike may not be as friendly off-screen as you would hope.
In fact, from the sounds of things, Meghan Markle and Patrick J. Adams aren't even in contact, considering he doesn't have her phone number anymore.
While at a charity event for This Bar Saves Lives on Thursday, Patrick gave an interview to Entertainment Tonight where he revealed all about his current relationship with Meghan.
While the pair have seemed super friendly since it was announced Meghan was leaving the show, with Adams even poking fun at the engagement announcement, in reality they may not be as close as we would hope.
When asked if Patrick, who is married to fellow actor Troian Bellisario, has any marriage advice for Meghan, he said:
"Meghan doesn't need any advice," before admitting he couldn't give her any even if he wanted to saying, "I don't even have her telephone number anymore!"
It seems likely Meghan would have to change her number since becoming a royal-to-be, but you would think her work husband would be on her exclusive contact list. However, from the sounds of it, they haven't seen each other for a long time. Patrick continued:
"I don't think we knew that any of that [the engagement] was happening the last time that we saw Meghan."
By our estimation, that's at least five months since Patrick and Meghan have seen each other, although she hasn't exactly had much spare time recently. He may even not be invited to the wedding, if the awkward way he dodged the question about attending is anything to go by.
Honestly, our hearts are slightly broken at the off-screen divorce of Mike and Rachel. At least we still have their on-screen wedding to look forward to, about which Patrick teased:
'I know it was one of the most surreal days ever. Meghan and I have been so close from the beginning of the show, so to finally get to that moment was really great.'
Well, a lot can change when you get engaged to a Prince, apparently. Although, we're still holding out to see some cast members at Windsor Castle on May 19th, Rachel getting married without Donna? It can't be!
Via our sister site Grazia.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019