Be warned, Suits fans, Rachel and Mike may not be as friendly off-screen as you would hope.
In fact, from the sounds of things, Meghan Markle and Patrick J. Adams aren't even in contact, considering he doesn't have her phone number anymore.
While at a charity event for This Bar Saves Lives on Thursday, Patrick gave an interview to Entertainment Tonight where he revealed all about his current relationship with Meghan.
While the pair have seemed super friendly since it was announced Meghan was leaving the show, with Adams even poking fun at the engagement announcement, in reality they may not be as close as we would hope.
When asked if Patrick, who is married to fellow actor Troian Bellisario, has any marriage advice for Meghan, he said:
"Meghan doesn't need any advice," before admitting he couldn't give her any even if he wanted to saying, "I don't even have her telephone number anymore!"
It seems likely Meghan would have to change her number since becoming a royal-to-be, but you would think her work husband would be on her exclusive contact list. However, from the sounds of it, they haven't seen each other for a long time. Patrick continued:
"I don't think we knew that any of that [the engagement] was happening the last time that we saw Meghan."
By our estimation, that's at least five months since Patrick and Meghan have seen each other, although she hasn't exactly had much spare time recently. He may even not be invited to the wedding, if the awkward way he dodged the question about attending is anything to go by.
Honestly, our hearts are slightly broken at the off-screen divorce of Mike and Rachel. At least we still have their on-screen wedding to look forward to, about which Patrick teased:
'I know it was one of the most surreal days ever. Meghan and I have been so close from the beginning of the show, so to finally get to that moment was really great.'
Well, a lot can change when you get engaged to a Prince, apparently. Although, we're still holding out to see some cast members at Windsor Castle on May 19th, Rachel getting married without Donna? It can't be!
Via our sister site Grazia.
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am