Be warned, Suits fans, Rachel and Mike may not be as friendly off-screen as you would hope.
In fact, from the sounds of things, Meghan Markle and Patrick J. Adams aren't even in contact, considering he doesn't have her phone number anymore.
While at a charity event for This Bar Saves Lives on Thursday, Patrick gave an interview to Entertainment Tonight where he revealed all about his current relationship with Meghan.
While the pair have seemed super friendly since it was announced Meghan was leaving the show, with Adams even poking fun at the engagement announcement, in reality they may not be as close as we would hope.
When asked if Patrick, who is married to fellow actor Troian Bellisario, has any marriage advice for Meghan, he said:
"Meghan doesn't need any advice," before admitting he couldn't give her any even if he wanted to saying, "I don't even have her telephone number anymore!"
It seems likely Meghan would have to change her number since becoming a royal-to-be, but you would think her work husband would be on her exclusive contact list. However, from the sounds of it, they haven't seen each other for a long time. Patrick continued:
"I don't think we knew that any of that [the engagement] was happening the last time that we saw Meghan."
By our estimation, that's at least five months since Patrick and Meghan have seen each other, although she hasn't exactly had much spare time recently. He may even not be invited to the wedding, if the awkward way he dodged the question about attending is anything to go by.
Honestly, our hearts are slightly broken at the off-screen divorce of Mike and Rachel. At least we still have their on-screen wedding to look forward to, about which Patrick teased:
'I know it was one of the most surreal days ever. Meghan and I have been so close from the beginning of the show, so to finally get to that moment was really great.'
Well, a lot can change when you get engaged to a Prince, apparently. Although, we're still holding out to see some cast members at Windsor Castle on May 19th, Rachel getting married without Donna? It can't be!
Via our sister site Grazia.
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021